Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Walk Upon The Water - About The Songs, Frustrating, #4 - Epilogue


Walk Upon The Water - About The Songs

Frustrating 

#4 - Epilogue 

Frustrating as life may be, I wouldn’t want to end this story without coming to modern day and where I am now.


I married Kerrie on Nov 3, 2017 and she works hard at making me happy and helping me through any problems I have as a result of my past.  She is funny, witty, beautiful and a simple joy to live with. She treats me too well sometimes, and anticipates my needs better than I know them myself.


Today, most of my frustrations are with dealing with my past, the issues that creep up into everyday life, as well as not being where I wish I could be in my career and such.  I can’t say that I am thrilled with my past experiences, but I can say that going through them has helped me help others, even my new wife, and given me new perspective as I learn more about myself.


So, I’d like to be clear:  As frustrating as any experience in life is, at the other end I am learning to put it all in perspective and I encourage everyone to do the same. 

No comments:

Post a Comment